Before viewing FAQs relating to the installation, set-up and use of your X-Rite product, please click HERE to reinstall the latest version of the software from X-Rite before proceeding any further.
This procedure applies to all X-Rite products. If this does not resolve your issue you should then select your product illustrated below to access the relevant product specific FAQs.
- X-Rite Profiling Applications - Windows 11 Compatibility. Currently, all X-Rite profiling applications can create camera, monitor, projector and printer profiles with the pre-release versions of Window 11. However, on some computer hardware configurations, we have seen minor issues when using the before and after profile comparisons and display QA. These issues are currently under investigation. We do not anticipate any further problems with the final version of the Windows 11 operating system but can’t guarantee this until the full release is available from Microsoft.
- Apple Silicon M1 Big Sur Display and Profiling Issues Fixed for i1Display Pro, i1Display Pro Plus, i1Display Studio and i1Studio. Click here for more information.
- Apple Intel & Big Sur Applications are Fully Compatible. Click here for more information.
- Software download for i1Display Pro and Pro Plus – The i1Display Pro and Pro Plus instruments use i1Profiler software (not i1Studio software). To download i1Profiler software for your i1Display Pro or Pro Plus instrument, please go to: xrite.com/geti1Profiler and please also take the opportunity to register the product here for warranty and prompt on-going support.
- Looking for support for software updates and profiling issues for OSX Big Sur (OSX 11) & Catalina (OSX 10.15)? Click here for assistance.
- Windows 10 Compatibility with X-Rite Color Solutions click here.
- For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.