- Software download for i1Display Pro and Pro Plus – The i1Display Pro and Pro Plus instruments use i1Profiler software (not i1Studio software). To download i1Profiler software for your i1Display Pro or Pro Plus instrument, please go to: xrite.com/geti1Profiler and please also take the opportunity to register the product here for warranty and prompt on-going support.
- Looking for support for profiling issues in OSX Catalina (OSX 10.15)? Click here for assistance.
For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.
A helpful guide is available that provides users the ideal calibration settings for most monitors, for more information click here.
Before proceeding any further, please first try re-installing the X-Rite software as this will fix many issues.
FAQ Scenario 1
- I have installed the software on my new PC/Mac and when trying to calibrate, the software just comes back with ‘Device not found’.
- The software does not seem to recognise the device when it’s plugged into a USB socket.
- The calibrator is plugged into a USB socket on my PC but the software says ‘device not found’
FAQ Scenario 2
- When I open the i1 Profiler application and try to profile my display, the software displays an error window with the message ‘Failed to find display…’
FAQ Scenario 3
- Monitor calibration hangs when profiling.
- Monitor calibration just flashes a black and white screen when running a profile.
- After the software asks me to place the device on the screen and press next. The screen just flashes when checking for automatic display control, and does not start profiling.
FAQ Scenario 4
- Since I updated my Mac’s operating system I can not switch OFF the Colour Management for my Canon printer to print my test charts out of my profiling application without any Colour Management. What can I do?
- Can’t find where to turn off automatic colour management on my printer driver.
- There are no colour management options on my printer driver what can I do to print out my test charts correctly.
FAQ Scenario 5
- I don’t know which ‘Technology Type’ to use for my display; can you advise which one best for my display?
FAQ Scenario 6
- After profiling my display, images look great in Photoshop/Lightroom but in Windows Picture viewer or web applications they look oversaturated and dark how do I fix this?
FAQ Scenario 7
- During installation of the software the following error message occurred: ‘could not access VB Script’ and then when I tried to start the application the following appeared ‘XRiteDevice.dll’ not found’.
FAQ Scenario 8
- Q1: The software informed me that there was a new version available. I updated it and now can’t open the application.
- Q2: When I ran the application it told me there was an update available. The update started but crashed half way through the install procedure.
FAQ Scenario 9
- Q1: I can’t seem to create or save a profile using the i1 Profiler software.
- Q2:When creating a profile, I can’t see the Measure button in the Measurement section.
- Q3: The save profile button is greyed out in i1 Profiler.
FAQ Scenario 10
If you require further help with this product not listed above, please raise a support case.