Color Checker Passport
Q : I can’t save the DNG camera profile since I updated Computer operating system.
Updating the computer operating system can sometimes changes the permission rights, to solve this issue please do the following:
Click on your User account in finder window, then click on Go menu, hold down alt key and you will see Library appear,
ColorChecker Passport Users: HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw /
With the folder selected click on File > Get Info
Another window will open, go down to Sharing > Permissions – change to’ Read &Write’ to all users and then select the little cog icon and apply to enclosed folders
ColorChecker Passport Users: C: \ Users \ [your username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ CameraProfiles
1. Right click the folder
2. Click Properties.
3. Click the Security tab
4. Click the “Advanced” button.
5. Click “Change” next to Owner.
6. Type your username, click the “Check Names” button, then click OK.
7. Check “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” under the owner’s name.
8. Click OK again. If you get a message saying “Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you full control?”, click “Yes” and you’re done.
9. Click the “Edit” button.
10. Click on your username from the list.
11. Check “Full control” underneath it.
12. Click OK.
13. Click OK again.
14. Now create theprofile again and it should save correctly.