Looking for support for profiling issues in OSX High Sierra (OSX 10.13)? Click here for assistance.
For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.
Before proceeding any further, please first try re-installing the X-Rite software as this will fix many issues.
FAQ Scenario 1
- I have installed the software on my new PC/Mac and when trying to calibrate, the software just comes back with ‘Device not found’.
- The software does not seem to recognise the device when it’s plugged into a USB socket.
- The calibrator is plugged into a USB socket on my PC but the software says ‘device not found’
FAQ Scenario 2
- During installation of the software the following error message occurred: ‘could not access VB Script’ and then when I tried to start the application the following appeared ‘XRiteDevice.dll’ not found’.
FAQ Scenario 3
- Q1: The software informed me that there was a new version available. I updated it and now can’t open the application.
- Q2: When I ran the application it told me there was an update available. The update started but crashed half way through the install procedure.
FAQ Scenario 4
If you require further help with this product not listed above, please raise a support case.