Looking for support for profiling issues in OSX High Sierra (OSX 10.13)? Click here for assistance.
For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.
A helpful guide is available that provides users the ideal calibration settings for most monitors, for more information click here.
Before proceeding any further, please first try re-installing the X-Rite software as this will fix many issues.
- I have installed the software on my new PC/Mac and when trying to calibrate, the software just comes back with ‘Device not found’.
- The software does not seem to recognise the device when it’s plugged into a USB socket.
- The calibrator is plugged into a USB socket on my PC but the software says ‘device not found’
FAQ Scenario 2
- Monitor calibration hangs when profiling.
- Monitor calibration just flashes a black and white screen when running a profile.
- After the software asks me to place the device on the screen and press next. The screen just flashes when checking for automatic display control, and does not start profiling.
FAQ Scenario 3
- I don’t know which ‘Technology Type’ to use for my display; can you advise which one best for my display?
FAQ Scenario 4
- After profiling my display, images look great in Photoshop/Lightroom but in Windows Picture viewer or web applications they look oversaturated and dark how do I fix this?
FAQ Scenario 5
- During installation of the software the following error message occurred: ‘could not access VB Script’ and then when I tried to start the application the following appeared ‘XRiteDevice.dll’ not found’.
FAQ Scenario 6
- Q1: The software informed me that there was a new version available. I updated it and now can’t open the application.
- Q2: When I ran the application it told me there was an update available. The update started but crashed half way through the install procedure.
FAQ Scenario 7
If you require further help with this product not listed above, please raise a support case.