Looking for support for profiling issues in OSX High Sierra (OSX 10.13)? Click here for assistance.
For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.
Before proceeding any further, please first try re-installing the X-Rite software as this will fix many issues.
FAQ Scenario 1
- I have installed the software on my new PC/Mac and when trying to calibrate, the software just comes back with ‘Device not found’.
- The software does not seem to recognise the device when it’s plugged into a USB socket.
- The calibrator is plugged into a USB socket on my PC but the software says ‘device not found’
FAQ Scenario 2
- When trying to calibrate my dual external screens on my Mac the software tells me that it cant find the selected display.
- The i1 Studio Software does not allow me to calibrate the second display on my Macintosh computer. A dialogue box just informs me that the software can’t find the second display.
FAQ Scenario 3
- Just after calibrating the i1 Studio device, when I am reading the first sheet of the printer calibration color patches, the patch page graphic on the screen looks very small?
If you require further help with this product not listed above, please raise a support case.