I1 Display Pro
Q : I can’t save the profile since I updated Computer operating system. The ‘create and save profile’, the button is inactive and I can’t save the profile.
Updating the computer operating system can sometimes changes the permission rights, to solve this issue please do the following:
Click on your User account in finder window, then click on Go menu, hold down alt key and you will see Library appear,
Click library and navigate to ColorSync folder > HD/User/Library/ ColorSync
ColorChecker Passport Users: HD / Users / [your username] / Library / Application Support / Adobe / CameraRaw / CameraProfiles
With the folder selected click on File > Get Info
Another window will open, go down to Sharing & Permissions – change to’ Read & Write’ to all users and then select the little cog icon and apply to enclosed folders
Browse to: C:/Windows/System32/Spool/Drivers/Color
ColorChecker Passport Users: C: \ Users \ [your username] \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe \ CameraRaw \ CameraProfiles
1. Right click an affected folder
2. Click Properties.
3. Click the Security tab
4. Click the “Advanced” button.
5. Click “Change” next to Owner.
6. Type your username, click the “Check Names” button, then click OK.
7. Check “Replace owner on subcontainers and objects” under the owner’s name.
8. Click OK again. If you get a message saying “Do you want to replace the directory permissions with permissions granting you full control?”, click “Yes” and you’re done.
9. Click the “Edit” button.
10. Click on your username from the list.
11. Check “Full control” underneath it.
12. Click OK.
13. Click OK again.
14. Row run the software and re-calibrate the display