For help in finding your product registration code or serial number, click here.
Before proceeding any further, please first try re-installing the X-Rite software as this will fix many issues.
FAQ Scenario 1
- I have installed the software on my new PC/Mac and when trying to calibrate, the software just comes back with ‘Device not found’.
- The software does not seem to recognise the device when it’s plugged into a USB socket.
- The calibrator is plugged into a USB socket on my PC but the software says ‘device not found’
FAQ Scenario 2
- During installation of the software the following error message occurred: ‘could not access VB Script’ and then when I tried to start the application the following appeared ‘XRiteDevice.dll’ not found’.
FAQ Scenario 3
- Q1: The software informed me that there was a new version available. I updated it and now can’t open the application.
- Q2: When I ran the application it told me there was an update available. The update started but crashed half way through the install procedure.
FAQ Scenario 4
If you require further help with this product not listed above, please raise a support case.